Monday, October 7, 2013

We Got a Teaser!!!!

It's Monday and we were supposed to have court today but our facilitator forgot to get a form done that we need for court. She is hoping to get the form done today so we can have court tomorrow. Meanwhile the quarantine is supposed to be lifted today so Fred and I got up, got ready and headed out. We caught an empty bus that took us where we needed to go which was a first!!! We got to the orphanage and were once again greeted very nicely. The lady took the diapers and off she went, she came back minutes later and walked the other way saying "Problem, Problem..." buy smiling while she walked. I just wanted to cry, I cant stay in this country one more day if I can not see my kids, I thought to myself. We called Masha and she talked to the lady. The lady said that our kids are still sick but we could visit with them for half an hour since we were already there but tomorrow we must call before we come. Half an hour is better than nothing although next time I will be more specific Lord!!!! Here are some pics, they ALL got hair cuts!










 
Silas was VERY active, just so busy!!! Bridget took a little bit to get going, I think she just wanted to be cuddled! And Jasper just loved his rattle as usual!!! Even though is was only a half an hour I am so thankful we FINALLY got to see them!!!!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you got to spend just a bit of time with them! Praying you have court ASAP!

    ReplyDelete