Sunday, October 20, 2013

Day 10!!!!

Finally day 10!!!! John (Fred's daddy) got here safe and sound; Thank you for the prayers!!! The guys got a bit of a nap and then we headed to the morning visit for Papa to meet his new grandbabies!!! After the visit we walked over to the Ashan (grocery store) picked up some stuff and headed to our apartment for lunch. After lunch the guys fell back asleep for a little nap then up again for the evening visit!

I talked to Masha and we should be able to go pick up the court decree either tomorrow afternoon or Tuesday morning... PLEASE GOD we want it to be ready tomorrow afternoon!!! We have to go with a driver tomorrow morning to see if we can get the photographer to come with us to the orphanage to take pics of the kids (not exactly sure why we need a photographer to do it or even why we need these photos they are NOT the photos needed for a passport?) but we will get up and go with him to ask the photographer to come if he says NO we will need to go pick up the kids and bring them to the photo studio. I think Masha said these are for a check out picture for the orphanage??? I am prolly WAY off...

We will get original birth certificats and ID numbers from the orphanage to take to Denep where we will trade them for the new ones listing Fred and I as Mama and Papa!!!!!! We will head to Denep Tuesday and I think.... I think our Gatcha Day will be Wednesday!!! Fingers crossed and pray really hard!!! WE are READY to come home and our little ones at home are READY for us to come home!!!!

Here are some pics from today:



 





 
YES... that is my BOY in all PINK and a Minnie Mouse hat!!! It's ok Silas you wear it well!!!






 
Look at that face it just makes me melt!!!




 
Those I just can get lost in, I do anything to get those eyes to look my way!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment