Saturday, October 26, 2013

I'll Be Working My Way Back to You Babe!!!!

Ok so our trip with the kids to Dnep for passports was a JOKE.... We literally drove 2hrs, got out, each kid took 2 pictures and I signed 6 documents (this took about 20mins) then we turned around and headed back to KR!!! It was a difficult and frustrating trip for reasons that are better kept to myself, but we got through it and it's done!!!

Passports will be done by Tuesday or Wednesday so here is the plan of attack...

We will leave on the overnight train from KR to Kiev Monday night. We will arrive in Keiv Tuesday morning. We will go to our apartment and feed the kids breakfast then head out for the kids doctor appointments. Fred and I requested Wednesday morning embassy appointments so that will be the next step. We should have the kids passports by Thursday and we will go back to the doctor to have the kids TB tests read (Please pray they are negative). Friday we will do our final appointment at the embassy and either fly out Friday night or Saturday morning!!!! A lot to do but we will get it done, but please pray for Fred and John because at this point I am not sure if they will make it home... ALIVE!!! LOL!!!

We had a visit today that went very good, I did some cleaning and some packing and tonight we are going out for dinner and a Professional European Basketball game!!!  Tomorrow is our last FULL day in region and I hope to really enjoy the day; get both visits in and do a little shopping! Then on to Kiev!!! If we are aloud to take pics of the game I will post some!!!

1 comment:

  1. Getting closer and closer! Glad the pictures went ok. Hope you had fun time tonight. Sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete