Wednesday, February 23, 2011

What a Beautiful Day!!!

Well, our second half left us this morning... SAD!!! The Burmans flew to Kiev this morning and will head home for their 10 day wait tomorrow!!! I'm so jealous even if their home is in TEXAS!!! LOL!!! Please pray for a safe trip home and a safe trip when they come back!




This morning when Fred and I woke up we woke up to a BEAUTIFUL surprise... The sun was shining and the weather was absolutely gorgeous! It was at least 45 degrees if not warmer!!! When we went to visit the kids this morning it was different… I can’t really explain it, but the spirit of the place was new. We asked Rorie’s caregivers if it was ok if we took her out for a walk, she has had a runny nose the last few days so I wasn’t sure if they would let her but they did!!! They bundled her up like it was below 0 out and they told me to keep her hands covered. Then they brought out a wool blanket and wrapped her in it… CRAZY!!! I don’t think Cole goes out very often I think he may have been over loaded with all that was around him… poor guy! We will definitely change that, Fred and I are outdoors kinda people!!!






When we were on the bus home Fred noticed the flags hanging from the bus driver’s rear view mirror, what’s wrong with this picture???




If you didn’t see it there is a Marlboro flag hanging at the end on the right side then right in the middle is a flag that says NO SMOKING!!! LOL!!! I gotta send this pic to the Ellen Show!!! Tonight we are going to Bible study then out to dinner with the assistant Pastor, I think for PIZZA!!!! YUMMMMMMM!!!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that pink snow suit! I have a picture of Noah in it LOL.
    Poor Cole...maybe it's a blessing that you got to take him out today so it won't be quite so much of a shock when Gotcha Day happens.

    ReplyDelete