Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The "FINAL COUNTDOWN"!!!

Our first days as "Offical" parents... still feels the same I don't think I will REALLY feel anything until I can actually take them home with me!!! Today was very calm... we went to our morning visit and it was GREAT!!! The kids were very alert and happy. Then we came back to our appartment and I took a nap (NOT like me at all, but I'm NOT the same person that came to this country!) Fred went to the Bazar and picked up some odds and ends but the meat market wasn't opened today so he couldn't make plov for dinner.

This is what the meat market looks like when it is open




After my nap I got up and CLEANED!!! I did the dishes, I hand washed some clothes and I cleaned up the front hall... Ahhhhhhhhhhhh it felt sooo GREAT!!!!!! I miss cleaning my house but soon I'll be home and wishig I had nothing to clean! We went to our evening visit which was also GREAT and when we got home Shelly and Brian were back from court. There were a few bumps but they were declared Mama and Papa of Carrigton and Reagan!!!! And Shelly was a little bummed because they are going home for the 10day wait but when she comes back she would miss her sons first T-Ball game and her daughters play and she has been away from them for a month! Here's the blessing, in Ukraine they celabrate Lady's Day March 8th so that will delay thier process just enough so that Shelly will be able to be home for both the pay and the T-Ball game!!!! I'm soooo happy for her!!! That's all for today... I will leave you with two videos from our morning visit today!



No comments:

Post a Comment