Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Just Letting You Know!!!

Hello All this is Amanda, I thank you for all the thoughts and prayer for me! Things are better and as Fred has already posted we are staying and toughing it out! Please pray for our health, if it's not me feeling yuckie it's Fred, also keep my tooth pain in prayer that it STAYS AWAY!!!!!! I jumped on quick because I wanted people to know Fred and I are not ignoring anyone or too busy to post but where we are staying the internet is VERY SLOW, it cuts in and out! We have been blessed to use the Burman's modem but even that isn't very strong. It took Shelly two hours to upload a few pictures today! VERY Frusterating!!!! We are hoping to get the connection fixed tomorrow!!!!!! Keep us in our prayers we are hoping to hear about our court date tomorrow or Friday!!!! Pray that is comes soon and we are given a good judge!!! Thank you fo your love and support!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment