Thursday, February 17, 2011

Daddy playing with the KIDS!!!

We had a GREAT visit this evening both of the kids were VERY active which was GREAT!!! Fred did some bonding with both kids and it was soooooo GREAT to see!!!


I have a little funny story to share... yesterday when we went to our afternoon visit I was waiting for the caregivers to bring me Rorie and Fred went to get Cole but PRAISE GOD Alim was with me because the caregivers were trying to ask if I wanted Rorie's hair cut and Alim explained what they were saying... I said NO!!!!!!! And I'm glad I did because when we brought her back to her groupa the other kids hair was scary... it looked like thier hair was cut with a hack saw!!! The only kids with hair in that groupa is Rorie and Noah!!!


Good news... we HEARD that our court date is Tuesday at 3:00pm... I pray that it doesn't change, I just don't know if I can handle any more change!!! I made a "deal" with God, I am gonna look at everything with a positive view and I'm determind to look back on this experience and be able to smile and in return God is gonna get me outta here!!!!!! JK!!! PRAISE GOD I can still have a sense of humor about all this!!!


3 comments:

  1. Super cute! :-) And SOOOOO glad you "heard" you have a court date. Praying it holds and all goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kids are SO cute!!!! Can't wait to see how much they learn once they get home.
    I was hoping it was just us with all the "special" treatment you are receiving!! Praying the "deal" goes through for ya!!! LOL!! Say Hi to Alim from the Fritz's (Tobys sidekicks) who adopted Denis!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I got the clippers out to trim Zhen's hair, he FREAKED out. He started crying and trying to turn away from me in his high chair. It totally broke my heart. Now I understand a little better. So glad that Rorie was spared!!! Oh dear! Did they really think you might want that?! Weird.

    ReplyDelete