Saturday, February 12, 2011

Waiting Waiting Waiting!!!!

I want to Thank everyone for your prayers for the family we are staying with, everything is ironed out and hopefully from here on out it will be smooth sailing!!!!
Now we just WAIT... GRRRRR... waiting is the theme to this WHOLE process!!! I was doing my word study yesterday during the hullabaloo that was going on here and my word of the day was “Joyfulness”! How fitting…! WHAT… you might ask but it really did fit. The definition that my Bible gives is… it’s an inner gladness that can exist no matter what HAPPENS! Happiness is VERY different; happiness depends on what is happening in your life at that moment. I am trying to focus on the “joy of the Lord”!!! Our visit today was nice Fred is sharing Cole a little more every day; I think he is having a hard time bonding with Rorie. I think maybe he thought her transition would be easy but for almost three years she has only heard Russian so English is going to take some time. Rorie does this “fake” cry when she wants something, she is the orphanage favorite so I think she get what she wants! That will have to change!!! It’s funny because when I come over and look at her she kinda stops then I blow in her face and she just laughts… she is so SASSY!!!!! We are very proud of Cole he focuses on my face and toys a little more everyday! Oh I just can’t wait to be with them all the time and I can’t wait to see what kind of kids they will become!!!!!


Look a that face!!!! I just LOVE it!!!


You should hear this kid giggle it melts my heart everytime!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Your children are so precious! I am so glad to see you both with them. It's helping to keep me focus on my prize :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm so glad to hear everything worked out for the Burmans! Yay God!

    And I must say that you have 2 very adorable children! Rorie looks super cute in the hat too. :-) Elijah had a harder time accepting Pat than he did me. The kids are just not used to having men around. They will get there!

    Oh, I just wanted to throw this out too. If you are still having problems with slow internet, there is an internet "cafe" next to the Shazka restaurant on the corner of Marksa and Kirova Streets - just up from Lenin statue. You can bring a thumbdrive and upload pics and videos. It's only 5 grn/hr. Shazka has free wi-fi too. :-)

    Praying for you all! You are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When we first began our visits with Lil last summer, she was VERY leery of my husband -- I think because she hadn't seen many men before. Once she realized Papa could toss her in the air & hold her up high -- well, she warmed right up.

    Congrats! They are both beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am SO thankful you guys have each other!!! Praying for good news for court soon!!!

    ReplyDelete