Monday, January 31, 2011

We Made It!!!

We did make it safe and sound we exchanged some money, put minutes on a phone and got a few groceries. This trip has taught me a few things already... I am NOT a world traveler nor do I have ANY aspirations of become one!!! I LOVE my HOME more than I ever thought I would (and I just can't wait until I am home again!) And Last I am much braver than I ever thought I was!!!!
As most of you know I have a REALLY hard time being away from home and I have never realized that more than right now but I have never felt a motherly love before now either and the thought of how good it will feel to hold those two little ones in my arms and take them home with me has given me new found courage!!! Well and God defiantly has a hand it that as well so just keep us in your prayers and I will keep up on my blog!!!!


This is the view from our window


This is the store we went to for food, it is right across the street from where we are staying.


This is part of our kitchen


And this is the livingroom, look already a mess!!!

5 comments:

  1. YAY!!!!! I am so happy - you are so close to meeting those beauties!!! WOW!!!! GOD IS GOOD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice photos! we stayed in the building across from you. :) If you walk UP the hill there is another (cheaper) grocery and a sporting goods store and if you walk far enough you will find a mcdonalds. have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you are in the same apartment that the Burman's were just in!!! We shopped at that store too!!! We are in region now! We are here adopting Charlene and Ryan!!! Can't wait to follow your journey. We are hoping to have court this Friday and then we will be going home for our 10 day wait. Maybe I will cross paths with you when we come back to get the kiddos! Praying for your journey and God Bless!

    Candice Eichhorn
    eichhornadoptionjourney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!!! So glad you are there. Don't worry, once you are down in region and are staying at the same place for awhile, you will feel at home. :-)

    And guess what?!? That is the exact same apt we had our first time there! The internet there is great! Faster than ours here anyway. Soon....very soon...you will be holding those sweet babies in your arms. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!! So glad you are there! Cant wait to see those babies! I know it is so hard to be away from home, but it will be soooo worth it in the end! :))

    ReplyDelete