Monday, January 3, 2011

Busy Busy!!!

I feel very blessed to have so much time to get everything done and ready before we leave! Fred and I are sitting down tonight to go over what needs to be done and trying to make lists and goals to make sure that we don't leave everything to the week before we leave... I am also making a list of questions to ask the other Mom's!
I got my teeth pulled just before New Years Eve but I am feeling very good, very little pain but a lot of swelling. Thank you for praying!!! I'm working on cleaning the house so that I just have to maintain until we leave but then we will come home to a clean house!!! Well thats my dream anyway! I know that it is only 27 days away but I feel like it is 27 months! How do I shake this feeling? I'm hoping by keeping busy!!!! Please keep us in your prayers!

1 comment:

  1. I am sooo excited for you guys!! It is great that you have time to clean and make sure all the paperwork is in line and get everything done!! You will be glad you cleaned everything when you are back home with your little ones!! Yay! It will be here sooner than you realize!! Looking forward to following!!

    ReplyDelete