Thursday, January 20, 2011

Funny Feeling...

I just had a creepy thought and wanted to I'd share it: What do I do with my spare time when I'm not chasing after paperwork or waiting for an email? How will it feel to actually have what I've been working for standing right infront of me? This journey has been long and emotional but I can't even remember what my life was like without ALL of this in it. Will I miss it? It's hard to think I might miss it but I have been doing this so long I can't help but think that I will!

9 DAYS and COUNTING!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. You'll be advocating for the children you fell in love with and had to leave behind. Or chasing little ones all over the place. Or both! Yes, both. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will be so busy loving on 2 of the MOST adorable children in the world you will never miss the paper chase!! (Oh, and spare time?? HA HA HA HA)

    ReplyDelete