Sunday, January 23, 2011

6 Days and counting...

In the last few weeks I have gotten a lot of dental work done, I have been so close to being sick... kids with colds at Church and AWANA Club... Cleaning up kids with the flu at work... & not having a warm coat in this freezing weather! And here I am with less than a week to go and my mouth hurting sooo bad on and off! My biggest fear is Fred or I being sick or in pain in a forieng contry! Please be praying for our health as well as our children's health!
My list is just abou done, I just can't believe that by this time next week I will be in an airplane!!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm getting SO excited for you two to leave! I can't wait to follow along. I hope you'll blog A LOT while you are gone. I was wondering if you'll be able to take a few (small I promise!) things along for me as orphanage donations? Please email me.

    Oh, by the way, just bring your pain killers with you and you'll be fine. Of course, they do have all kinds of medicine over there. You'll jut need help reading the labels. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited!!!! Wow!!! We had some money in our FSP left and I asked that it be split, 1/2 to your family and 1/2 to Noah's family!!!! It's not much but I hope it will help a little!!!

    ReplyDelete