Monday, January 17, 2011

2 Weeks to GO!!!

I can't even express how I am feeling, depending on the day you ask me I'm just never sure how I will feel about all this. I am trying to prepare myself for all the emotions I will feel and what I should do with them! For those of you that do not know this trip to Ukraine will be my second vacation that I have EVER taken. The first was May 2010 when we went to DC for the National Day of Prayer; we drove there. I hate taking off work even to just be sick... nobody can take care of my kids (the kids I work with) the way I do. I am defiantly a creator of habit and I like routine. I have ALWAYS had a hard time sleeping away from home I always seem to have to call my Daddy to come pick me up and I just don't know if he will be willing to come pick me up from this sleep over!!! I think not only about my children I will be able to see but what of the other children I see and want to scoop up and take home with me? How will I deal with those emotions? PRAYER!!!!! On the other hand I can barely stand to wait to see those beautiful faces, to kiss them and hold them and just look at them and know they are real! That all that we have been working towards has finally paid off because they are in my arms! I can't wait to be in a new place and be alone with my husband without any other priorities in our way just us and our children!!! Like I said A LOT of emotions!!!

We are defiantly moving forward and a lot has happened in just a short time...

Last Sunday Fred received his credentials to become a pastor and became our church's youth pastor, I'm so very proud of the man he has become. I have watched him grow so much in the past few years and we have grown even more closer together in the past year I just couldn't be happier.

We have our travel arrangements all made and the kids bag is completely packed! I have done a deep cleaning of the house and only have a very short list of last minute things I REALLY want to get done before we go! We figured out all our finances for while we are gone so that when we get home we will still have electricity... LOL... and I hope to have our bags packed by this weekend. I'm sure there is more, I have a list but you get the idea. We are moving forward and we both can hardly wait! We are taking GREAT care to enjoy our time together with each other and the ones we love before we go, we don't want to have any regret! Keep Praying we will need it!!!



1 comment:

  1. Hey!! I am absolutely so excited for you!! I cannot wait, REALLY cannot wait to see the new pics of both of these little ones with their mommy and daddy!! I have loved "Anna" for a long time and I'm thrilled that you are this close!!!!!!! :)) I will be re-living our experiences thru you while you are there so you better blog alot!! :) Prayers for you as you travel and meet your babies!!

    ReplyDelete