Friday, April 23, 2010

The Run Around

HELP!!!!! I need a "traveling" Notary Republic, My doctor's office doesn't have a notary and they can't take our medical records to the local bank because of HIPPA and they won't let us take the forms to our notary... GRRRRR what do I do? I'm gonna kidnap a notary and make them go to my Dr's office, Watch Out If You Are a Notary Republic!!!!!! Our letter from our lender is also proving to be difficult to get back done properly! My passport is here but because Fred has an expired one we have to either send back his old one or send in a lost report to get a new passport reissued. I feel like I take a step forward and five steps back! I know it is going to get better but... WHEN!!!!! Sometimes I just can't wait to kiss these beautiful babies all over XOXOXOXO!!! I love these babies more than I ever thought I could, it's going to get better I KNOW IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment