Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Emotions...

I follow two other Mother's blogs and today I read things that made me feel... BLAAAHHHHH! One Mother talked about how her arms ached to hold her baby and I can completely understand that kind of pain. Sometimes I feel like it's never going to happen. I feel like I'm constantly running after paperwork but I never move fast enough. I am so proud of Fred he has done everything I asked this week but because I have been working in the mornings this week I feel like I am falling behind! I wish the mail worked lighting speed!!!!
Another Mother talked about how the need for speed in this process is so important. She talked about another Mother who has just come home with her baby from Ukraine and she talked about things she saw in the orphanage there. They went unexpected to the orphanage and saw the children in a wooden play pin each tied to the slots. This does NOT help the way I feel. If nobody wants these children why can't I just go over there and get them and hold them and kiss them. I can't wait to have them with me!
It's gonna get better RIGHT?????

1 comment: