Friday, April 9, 2010

Feeling Good!

The end of this week has been SO much better than the beginning! We found out that we got the fields at McCarthy for our Kickball Tournament Fundraiser on the date that we wanted (June 26th) which is Rorie's (Anna) BIRTHDAY!!!! Then the Pocket Peelers came in so we are now selling those for only $10.00... get 'em while they are HOT!!! Then today I got my "Proof of Employment letter" done. Monday both mine and Fred's medical papers will be complete and ready to be sent in for certification in Madison. Also today we got our first packet of papers back form Madison all certified so tomorrow I can mail them out to our dossier coordinator! Hopefully our passports will be coming next week as well and we can finish the rest of the dossier paperwork! Oh yeah and we are mailing in our request for State Background Checks tomorrow as well! So much to be done but thanks to our Bible Study Thursday night I am not going to be afraid and I am going to know that God is guiding my path and with him in charge I KNOW I will be OK!!!!!!! We SERVE a MIGHTY GOD!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment