Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Nerves!!!!!

Wow what a week I can't even begin to tell you all that is on my mind! I started school again yesturday (yikes), Fred and I are taking our parenting classes, and trying so hard to get all the adoption stuff done right the first time! Everytime I think I am ahead of the game I get knocked down a peg or two! Our Home Study is complete and we have the money to submit it to Imagration! I pray so hard that that goes supper quick. I knew waiting was going to be hard I just didn't know how hard and every day that I DON"T have my children with me hurts so bad! Imagine what it must be like for them! There is so much I want to get done this week because we leave for our Washngton DC trip Friday morning. We are heading down for the National Day of Prayer, I can't wait to be surrounded by a sea of other believers. Part of me feels guilty that for a whole week I will not be doing aything adoption related... other than praying!!!! I guess that is why I feel such a huge ergencey to get EVERYTHING that I can get done, done this week before we leave! Keep us in your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment