Thursday, August 29, 2013

6 DAYS!!!!!!!!

I can't believe that after a year of being "paper pregnant" and all the tears it is finally days away. It just isn't hitting me yet maybe because I have been so busy getting travel plans done, cleaning my house, packing, getting my kids ready for a new school year and trying to make sure life will go smooth here while we are gone. It will hit me when I am on the air plane and Cole isn't right by my side and I can't hear Rorie yelling "Mom...." and then just grinning at me!

I am soooo ready to meet the real kids instead of just pictures, I have to look forward to that so that I wont miss my kids or my daily phone calls with my sister in law. How will I function without my routine?????

Fred and I NEED to be held up in prayer:
                                        ~ God's will to be done
                                        ~ God's protection
                                        ~ Our health
                                        ~ Everything to go smooth and quick
                                        ~ Our family at home and our soon to be family in Ukraine

No comments:

Post a Comment