Friday, August 2, 2013

Things are moving!

Things are defiantly moving which is so great but man are they going slow! We were approved almost 3 weeks ago and just found out that we should be getting a date by Monday! We were also told it may still be an August date which is beyond scary. It's funny because I have been itching to go since last August and I have cried over the slow movement of this adoption and now LOL that its finally here I get the wind knocked out of me thinking oh no maybe I'm not ready yet LOL! Now that the news has sunk in I can't wait to go. I thought I'd have a little more fear but I don't I cant wait to go! Being so close but not having a date is hard, I really can't plan out anything. School is going to start and Rorie will be in all day kindergarten, Cole is getting a new teacher and possibly new ads, our AWANA club at church starts (which Fred is the commander of and I teach a class of girls) not to mention other obligations that we both have! I really need prayer that God's will be done and I get the heck out of His way! LOL...

We have had a GREAT  summer so far and Cole is getting so strong he will be walking before you know it!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. WOOHOO! So excited for you. Are you staying thru the 10-day wait? Hopefully we can overlap a bit.

    I totally understand what you meant though...I'm going to be total freak-out mode once we get our date!

    ReplyDelete