Tuesday, August 21, 2012

In the Midst of things...

Sorry to drop a bomb on you and then go silent! I have been so busy getting paperwork together, getting ready for back to school (back to AWANA) and preparing my house for two new little ones!!! Our Home Study is just about done we have medical appointments for the whole family next week. I filled out the USCIS application and that is ready to go as soon as we get the written copy of our Home Study back! I have started collecting cans and things for our rummage sale in September! Please let me know if you have anything to donate or if you have any cans you might need me to pick up! This adoption is REALLY moving much faster than the first one; I think because I know what I'm doing this time around and this time I can't explain the sense of URGENTCEY I feel. These boys NEED me and I can't wait to get there to be with them. WE are waiting for our tax return still and we are due to get the check September 2nd, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE be praying that it comes so we can just keep on cruzing!!! This week will be bringing MANY expenses and I feel such a push to get it all done!!! Last week I was on the phone with my sister Jessica and my niece Deb got on the phone and told me her best friend and her spent the afternoon doing a lemon aid stand and they raised $24.25; I thought wow that's Great! Then she continued to say "and I want to give it to you to help the boys come HOME..." I started tearing up when she said "Sorry it's not more..." I swallowed my tears and told her that the money she had raised will go a long way and that I was so blessed to have her then I had to hurry her off the phone because I couldn't fight the tears anymore; and I wanted to maintain my "Cool Aunt" status. Jessica came back on the phone and I could hear my older niece Frankie in the back ground say "Auntie are you mad? What’s wrong...?” Well now I had to let the cat out of the bag; Cool Aunt Amanda was crying!!! (I don't know if they think I'm cool but I like to think that they do!!!) I can't put into words HOW MUCH I LOVE LOVE LOVE my family and I how I just don't think I could do this without them!!! THANK YOU!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Amanda I am so excited for you. Are you looking for stuff to rummage. I may have things for you baby clothes mostly I am sure. Let me know if I can help with the rummage.

    ReplyDelete