Monday, August 27, 2012

Happy Happy Birthday Cole!!!

On Wednesday Cole graduated from his Birth to 3 program, what a BIG BOY!!! I can't even begin to tell what a different boy he is and I can NEVER EVER thank the Special Care Nursery staff, therapists and Care coordinators for ALL they did for my boy and our family!!! I will Never forget them ALL!!!
Saturday Fred and I took the kids to Bay Beach to celebrate Cole's birthday and BOY OH BOY did they LOVE it!!!! Sunday Cole turned 3years old, after Cole's birthday party (NO NAPS) Rorie sat down to eat dinner but she didn't get very far!!! Poor kid!!! Next week he goes to school... this is all happening way to fast!!! I'm going to be a "Cryin Reck" next week Tuesday!!!
This morning Cole after only fussing at me a bit allowed me to brush his teeth and his gums with a finger brush. Doesn't sound very big but for a boy that won't let ANYTHING even close to his mouth but a spoon this is so HUGE!!! I was alone and I only had Rorie to get excited with. I told her, "Look Rorie brother is brushing his teeth is that GREAT!!!” she looked at me like yeah Mom that's great... CRAZY!!! This is all in hopes that he will one day chew his food and I can STOP blending it!!!! Adoption Update: *I had my medical exam today and Fred goes Wednesday and the kids go Thursday so it is a busy week!!! Once those forms are all done and notarized our Home Study can be finished!!! *Still waiting for our tax returns PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE be praying it would just put Fred and I at ease to know exactly how much we are going to have to fundraise!!!! *We are collecting cans I have picked up bags from a few friends and Fred stopped his 30day No Soda challenge; he says it is because he has to drink soda to bring the boys home, I don't know how much I believe that!!! *I have made room for rummage stuff and I have stickers and labels for pricing so if you have anything to donate PLEASE let me know and I will come get it or we will work something out! (Please only donate things you would buy!) The Rummage will be at our house Friday September 14th from 10am-3pm & Saturday September 15th from 9am-3pm come shop or help either one will be welcomed!!! *We started a spare change jar at our house and it is already half full, we are going to put one at church and we will see where that goes!!! If you would like to keep a "spare change jar" to donate to our adoption we would GREATLY appreciate that and I would be happy to pick it up when you believe it is full!!! We have a few other ideas but we will see if we will need them!!! I think that is it for now! Just PLEASE be praying!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment