Monday, August 13, 2012

If You Can Help!!!

If you can help we won’t say “NO”!!! Any help is welcome; we have a few fundraisers that are coming up quick… 1. We are collecting aluminum cans so if you DON’T already save cans for yourself then we would be happy to collect them from you! You can either call me or Fred and we will pick them up from you; Or you can drop them off at our house or our Church (Calvary Bible Church in West Allis); Or if you are feeling REALLY ambitious you can take the cans in and just donate us the money either in person or on our “Chip In” on our Blog… I hope to have Fred put it on the blog in the next day or two!!! 2. We will have a “Spare Change Jar” at our Church; when it comes down to it every little bit really and truly does help! Fred and I saved our spare change from just a month and a half and we got $71… that’s 7 forms apostilled/certified!!! If you would like to start a “Spare Change Jar” in your own home that would be great too, I will be willing to come and pick it up when you feel it is full as long as you are in driving distance! (Less that 5hrs round trip… LOL) 3. Friday and Saturday September 14th & 15th we will be doing a HUGE rummage so if you have anything you can donate let Fred or I know by phone or Facebook or email and we will do our best to come and get it. We will be cleaning out our garage to start storing things. Again if you are feeling ambitious you can pre-price your items and drop them off as well I will do my best to have a COLD something to drink in my fridge to offer you!!! If you donate we can provide you with a tax deductible receipt. Please ONLY donate things you would buy!!! Also if you can help with set up, selling or packing up that will GREATLY be appreciated!!! 4. We are trying to plan a Fall Kickball Tournament in October I have to check with Fred on the Date but details to follow very soon! NOW Drumroll PLEASE…………The Boys!!!!..
Felix Zachary
Silas Frank... Dont they already look like brothers? I think they will fit in perfectly!!! Keep Praying!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Very handsome boys! I wish we lived closer so I could give you all the stuff we just cleaned out of the kids' rooms.

    ReplyDelete