Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Family Fun!!!

Saturday was our 2nd Annual Kickball Tournament... Thank You to everyone that was able to come out it was a GREAT time!!! Next year we will be donating the money we raise to "Waiting Children on RR"!!!


We had a kids party for Cole last week it was "Jake and the Neverland Pirates" themed and it went well other than the fact that Cole slept through the WHOLE thing!




~My Little Pirate



~Watermelon Ship and Cannon Balls



~Alligator Sandwiches







~Buried Treasure Cupcakes



~Rorie enjoyed IT!!!




~My Little Captain HOOK!



~All those kids and no one knocked down the ship so we had to "blind fold" Daddy









Today was the last Fred and I had with the kids before school and program kicks off and I become a part-time bus driver... LOL! so we decided to head downtown to Discovery World and did we have a blast! Cole LOVED the aquarium, he just laughed and clapped his hands at all the fish and they have a water room there with a wall that just has tons of bubbles and both kids just loved it. I'm so happy that Fred and I can provide these experiences for the kids to learn and enjoy!!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment