Thursday, October 6, 2011

HAs it been that LONG???????

I can't believe how long it has been since I updated, there is sooo much to tell!!!!

School has started and it was a little rocky at first prolly more for Fred and I than the kids. Rorie had a little bit of a shakie time when it was time for us to leave but now she is doing GREAT with saying Good-Bye and knowing that we will be back to get her. I LOVE her teacher and I think I have even made a "Mom Friend". For those of you that know I was very nervous that about meeting other Moms & Dads, in many cases parents already know each other because their children attended birth to 3 programs together and I didn't have that opportunity so I felt a little left out but I think things are going well!!! Rorie is started to say some simple words... "Please", "More", "All Done"... things like that!!! She is also doing GREAT with her other therapies!


Cole is now receiving ALL his therapy at Penfeild Children's Center and I couldn't be happier. I got to meet all the "Ladies in his life" and I really think he is just going to continue to blossom!!! WE are having a hard time with food textures still but little by little he is accepting more and more! We have set some simple goals and I feel like he is making progress!!! He is not crawling yet but he will bare weight which is step one so its good. He is MUCH more vocal about things he wants and he actually wants to explore new toys and new environments!!! I think he is my wallflower, humane contact is still very new and he seems to me to have a "trust" issue. With new people he would rather turn away than give them attention which is the opposite of Rorie. But he make my heart melt and I KNOW he knows me and trusts me and right know that is all that matters!!!!!


AWANA started 4weeks ago already I can't believe, time really does fly! For the most part it has been going well, it's hard without Fred there!!! Rorie really seems to LOVE being a PUGGLE and when we had "Mis-MAtched" Night she won for her class... Cole would have won if he counted but they both looked good!


I'm sure there is a lot I am missing but that is it for now I will leave you with some new pics!!! ENJOY!!!!




- Rorie was modeling for her first day of school!




- I had to take all the stuff out of her bag because it was too heavy for her!





- Look at that happy face she had no idea that in less than an hour her Daddy's eyes would be "Sweating"!!!






-We went apple picking as a family and Rorie LOVED helping push her sleeping brother!



- She is TRULY a Daddy's Girl!!!




- Can you believe he slept almost the whole trip, all that bumping around and he slept soundly!!




- The Karol Family Hay Ride






- Rorie at AWANA in he "Award winning Mis-Matched Outfit", she is hugging her new pal Austin!!!





- See Cole totally would have won... Isn't it funny that they were make the same face at the same time, I thought it was GREAT!!!!




- Rorie and Cole LOVE fish... Rorie in the ball pool on AWANA Kickoff night!!!

5 comments:

  1. Glad to hear they are doing well! Any chance you are going to the Waukesha Buddy Walk next weekend? Always looking for more mommy friends if you ever get bored! Do you guys have a zoo pass?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We do have a Zoo Pass and I would love to go, I'll check the calendar and I'll see if I can make it happen!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful, just let me know. We are there atleast once a week. novitc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The kids look great! Jonathan struggles with food texture too, but we are seeing improvement every week, so that's good. Sorry we didn't make it down for the Walk in Milw. Maybe next year! If you guys ever get up this way, be sure to let me know. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome update! There is no way that your little angel is big enough to go to school! Don;t you love how backpacks are bigger than our kids?! And Cole my little man...still catching those zzzzzs and as handsome as he was all those weeks we watched him snuggle in with daddy.

    ReplyDelete