Monday, August 22, 2011

Great Updates!!!

Number 1: August 17th was 5mths home can you believe it!!!!


*From a little girl that never went beyond the orphange walls to a little gril living a normal life with a famil that loves her! She is walking around like a champ and using her signs and a few words! She starts school this September and I can only image what she will be like in the next 5 mths!






















*From a little boy that almost never smiled or interacted with us or toys, from a little boy didn't even know he had legs to... a little boy that is ALWAYS happy, LOVES toys and is soooo strong with just a little help he can stand! Where will he be in another 5mths?




















Number 2: Cole got his first hair cut at a barber...














I will post a pick of Cole and Daddy later; if you thought they looked alike before... OH MAN they are truly Father and Son! His cut makes him look so old!



Number 3: Cole has finally started at Penfeild and I only cried a little! I almost made it but when I set him down by some toys the lady asked is it hard to leave and then tears came a flowing!!! But I am REALLY happy!

2 comments:

  1. Bellie wore the same shirt Rorie has on in that picture - oh my brings back memories!!!

    Your babies look Fabulous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In so many ways they look the same but then in a million other ways boy have those two angels grown. I so remember the blue knitted wool outfit. Ok so Cole is mini Fred! Oh how precious they are Amanda!!

    ReplyDelete