Friday, March 4, 2011

It's Finally Warm!!!

So today it finally warmed up again. We had the one day last week that it was almost 50, but quickly faded away to a week of chilly 30 degree weather. This morning we were allowed to take the kids outside to enjoy the beautiful weather we are having. Last nights visit went well and this mornings visit was interesting to say the least. We asked Rorie's caretakers if we could go outside for a walk and they said yes. They changed her diaper and handed Amanda a scarf and let us take her. This is very odd, because usually they bundle the kids up beyond belief to go upstairs and sit on a couch. Now, we are going outside and they just let her go...go figure :)! I go upstairs to get Cole and ask his workers if we can go outside, they say yes. One goes to change his diaper while another one comes with the calendar to ask us when we are leaving. This is kinda of odd because this is the second time that Cole's group has asked me when we are leaving...maybe they just want to get rid of us!! It's ok with me, cause I wanna go too!! LOL.

After our morning visit, Amanda and I hopped the bus and headed into the city center again becaue it was such a beautiful day and we love walking around downtown. We took a bunch of amazing photographs that will make it into the slideshow we will be showing at church the first week we get home. We stopped at my favorite pizza place agian, Celentano's. I just love it there, and we can both eat a big lunch for about $8, win win in my book!

Finally we came home and Amanda started going through all of the video that we have taken over the last two days. Amanda got a Flip for Christmas and that is what we have been taking all of our pictures on. It is really nice because it is a HD video recorder. Out of the video clips you can go frame by frame and select pictures to pull out. This is where all of our pictures have come from. Amanda is such an amazing and patient woman to go through all of that video. I think from when we got here to date we have approximately 3 hours of video footage that Amanda has poured over to pull out the pictures that have been emailed out and posted on the blog for you all to see, THANK YOU AMANDA!!

Well, we are getting ready to leave for our afternoon visit, so I am going to leave you with these. First, please keep us in your prayers. We are praying for a fast passport turn around for the kids so we can make our return ticket date of March 16th. If not, thats ok, but it would save us a ton of money. Also, Saturday March 19th is our Milwaukee Regional Awana Games and I would like to make it back for (because I help judge the event). Sunday March 20th I am scheduled to preach at church and that night I am to return back to work. I know everything can be moved and rescheduled, but Amanda and I are ready to come home.

I am having trouble uploading the videos so check back...I am going to try and reupload them when we get home. Until we talk again.....

No comments:

Post a Comment