Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Crazy Running...

Today was... interesting!!! Like most thing we have done here today went nothing like I thought it would! I was really sick last night and barely slept but had to be up and running at 8:30am. I felt much better once we got going, first road block of the day was getting the court decree. We got to the court house and our papers weren't ready so we had to sit in a freezing car and wait (the story of this trip)poor Luda was just running around getting copies made and taking care of everything I wished there was someting Fred or I could have done to help besides sitting in the car waiting. We waited at the court house for about 1hour and 45mins and I had to pee so bd it felt more like 5hrs!!! Finally I looked at Fred and said you need to call Luda and ask where a bathroom is i think I'm gonna explode!!!! Praise God Arturo (our driver) knew that there was a bathroom right across the street, I cant tel you hoe GREAT it felt... sorry prolly TMI but its the truth!!! Then with frozen feet we were off the Rorie's birth place which was very close to the Black Sea, so we got so nice pics I guess!



Then back to region to get Cole's birth certificate. We went to the Tax office for the kids Tax numbers, then to the notary (which always takes for ever!!!!) While we were waiting outside the notary office our driver turned on "Titanic" in russian!!!! Last we went to the Social Workers office for some more paperwork and we were back to the apt but 6pm!!! I really felt for Luda she took the overnight train then ran around with us ALL DAY and still had to organize all our paperwork and the Burman's paperwork for tomorrow. And she has a full day of running with us and the Burmans tomorrow!!! The worst thing about today was that we didn't get to see the kids all day long, we havent gone a whole day without seeing them since we got here I can't tell you how weird it is!!! We didnt get every thing done that we need to we will finish everthing tomorrow I hope at least get the passports done because those take the most time to get done and I want... no I NEED to go home now!!! So thats where we sit I'll keep u posted on where we go tomorrow!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you got most of your things done. Hopeully you just have the bank account and a visit to "Ursula" at the passport office tomorrow. :-) Praying for a speedy return for those passports. You're ALMOST there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so happy your big crazy run around day is over!!
    Praying the passports go quickly tomorrow!!!!
    Good luck!!
    hugs!

    ReplyDelete