Friday, August 6, 2010

Will we EVER get there???

I feel like with every step forward it's only an inch and I need to make it that full mile! I'm tying to keep busy and wait patiently but I just thought I would be so much further by now. Sweet babies I promise we are on our way! In good news we got the play room set up and we got the cribs/beds yesterday, all we need to do is paint! Like I said we are keeping busy until that stinkin' approval comes! We will be working on loan/grant application this weekend, we plan to use the money we raised as a down payment so pray all goes well there! Also I'm getting VERY anxious so pray for Fred and Tanya as they have to live with me and deal with my craziness!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I know how hard it is to be waiting! Especially on one little piece of paper... praying it will come quickly for you! I have been very anxious lately as well, I know how you feel!

    ReplyDelete