Saturday, August 21, 2010

Answer to Prayer

The mail came today!!!!! We got our USCIS approval in the mail today!!!! I'm so thankful, Monday Fred and I will be driving to Madison to get our final three forms appistiled! Then we will send in the check list and last we will submit everything to Ukraine!!!! Then the last wait until we fly... I pray, I don't think I can handle anymore waiting on this side of things! Also for those of you that know Friday was my last day of camp, I hope to go back next year to volunteer but it's not the same! I am so thankful for the opportunity that I had in running the summer program for so many years and I hope that it has prepared me to be a great Mom. I'm very proud of myself I have cried as much as I thought I would!!! YET!!! On to the next chapter of my life!

3 comments:

  1. That's such awesome news, Amanda!!! Congrats! I think I will be driving my I-171H to Madtown too. You will be a great mom! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you guys!!! That is so awesome!! :) :) Consider finding someone (another RR family) who is flying in the near future to hand carry your dossier for you!(if there is someone going right away!) I wish we would have. Ours took 8 days for it to be in our facilitators hands and I think we would've been submitted a week earlier if we'd have done that. We dont have a travel date yet, and don't expect to hear about one until Wed or so because of their country holidays. But if we were traveling soon, we would carry it for you! :)
    Maybe we'll be in country at some point the same time as you! Would love to meet you!!
    Go get those babies!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to hug Anna & Everette, you both will make great Mommy & Daddy, we pray all is working out for the both of you!!
    XOXOXOX Love Ya, Aunt Cheryl & Uncle Chris!!

    ReplyDelete