Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Inching closer!

My Mom got a new computer that has a scanner that WORKS!!!! So we were able to get all our documents emailed over and everything was approved EXCEPT... Fred's DARN medical document! His DR is gonna hate us and we have to go back to him tomorrow morning and Fred will have to get a new physical and blood work done (please pray for him... and me!) which we will have to pay for I believe because insurance only covers one physical per year... yuck! But whatever it takes to get this done! We are closing in!!!

2 comments:

  1. So exciting!!! You are so close! Praying all goes well at the Doc's office!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great! Just keep trusting in God; This is His plan, and so it will happen in His time. I've been praying for you every day.
    God bless you and Fred. And I will pray that it goes well with the needles for him!

    ReplyDelete