Friday, July 29, 2011

I Think I'm finally Finding BALANCE?!?!?!?!?

Things are finally smoothing out and it only took 5mths!!! I had to do the hardest thing ever I had to leave the job that I love so much... I really talked myself up and told myself that it didn't bother me to have to quit and that it was the right thing to do and all the other pros I could think of but when it came time to sit down and wright the letter to my supervisor I cried through the whole thing and I had to call my best friend (who is kinda in the same boat) to tell me I was doing the right thing... Thanks Darius!!! Once I did it and heard back from my supervisor I felt better about the whole thing but it was still hard; I have never had a job I loved soooo much! Anyhow to the "finding a balance" I have been getting Rorie and Cole on a good school schedule sleep before 9pm and up by 7am; took a few weeks but I think we got it!!! I have a good daily schedule going on; for me and the kids and now that it isn't 110 out side we have been able to get out more! I am always equipped with my camera and I have been sapping pics left and right Rorie is fed up... she knows when the camera is out and she refuses to look and smile but I always seem to get good pics when she thinks I'm focusing on Cole... STINKER!!!! Cole seems to be hearing MUCH better, when I walk in the room and start to talk he looks around for me and sometimes I get a grin!!!! His legs are soooo strong I can hardly believe it, he stands against your body for a few seconds all on his own! He has a GREAT personality and his smile/giggle will melt any one's heart!!! On to new pics...



"who's that standin boy?...... Cole Louis Karol, that's who!!!"



"look at those strong legs!"



"prepare to have your hearts melted... for that smile I'd do it all over again a million times!!!!"



"???????????? she is just soooo silly!"



"CRAZY EYES"



"see what I mean when the camera is not on her it's a problem... DIVA!!!!"



"he was a little thirsty"



"2 happy healthy kids... PRAISE GOD!!!!!... well three if you count Joey in the back there!"

1 comment:

  1. They look great!!! Absolutely beautiful! :-)

    Still trying to figure out the "balance" here though. We'll get there eventually!

    ReplyDelete