Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Some Summer Fun

I have the BEST FAMILY in the world!!!! I was blessed to spend the weekend ith my cousins who are more like my sisters and it was GREAT! I always imagined having my kids growing up like I did, close to my extened family and Sunday night was just a small taste of whats to come. We had a little grill out at my cousins with some of the kids it was GREAT!!! We are planning to spend much more time together!!!








Yesturday the kids went to get tubs in! They both did GREAT... I thought Rorie would be a beast for sure but she woke up like she just had the best nap of her life!!! CRAZY!!! Cole on the other hand was not so happy when he woke up! The worst part of it was that they wanted to explain everything to me and that one; seemed to take A LOT of time and two; it only made thing worst!!!! I don't need to know just do it and give me my kid back please!!!! Once the kids took the meds to make them sleep it was sooooo funny, poor Cole looked like a limp noodle. It reminded me of when I first met him, he could barely hold his head up! He has grown so much and he is so strong and his personality is amazing he is just a little joker!!! Rorie had Fred and I rolling she was soooo funny because she was fighting the meds they gave her she waas trying to crawl away and play "Hey Babe" with daddy; I wish they could give me a bottle of that fun stuff!!! JK! I'm happy to say all my worry was for nothing everything was fine!!!



1 comment: