Sunday, October 10, 2010

I'm Running Out...

I'm running out of things to do to prepare, I have cleaned the house top to bottom, I have cleaned all the toys, I have changed and rearranged their rooms right now I'm working on doing all their laundry and steam cleaning the furniture. Next the basement I guess, then maybe the garage? What's funny is I'm sure that once we have a date I'm going to think "Oh no I need more time"! I know this will happen but it is getting excruciating to wait, I didn't think that doing their laundry would affect me so much but I had to bit my lip a few times so that I didn't cry.
On a funny note Fred and I were getting ready for a special date night on Saturday and I went into the kids bedroom to rock in the rocking chair and pray while Fred was in the shower... totally fell asleep! I'm glad Fred woke me up we had a lot of fun we went out to dinner and then to Comedy Sportz it was Great!

2 comments:

  1. I don't know why I haven't seen your blog before but I am a BIG BIG fan of "Anna and Everett". I can't wait to follow your journey over there to get those adorable babies. Hope you don't mind if I tag along!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm dying to hear some news about your date. I can't even imagine how crazy you must be!

    ReplyDelete