Sunday, October 24, 2010

Here's Where We Stand...

After a stressful and emotional week... that I wont even get into but I'm sure many of you can understand where I'm coming from! I emailed our coordinators to see if I could get an update on our status and I got an answer... not the answer I was hoping for but an answer none the less. Our dossier hasn't been submitted yet they are hopeful that it will be submitted by the end of this week, which is great news but not if you thought you were already submitted... grrrrr! I am however SOOOO thankful for the people around me that have been able to encourage me and just be there for me to cry to!!!! Fred and I are learning the true meaning of... "BE STILL AND KNOW THAT I AM GOD!" knowing God is in control is probably the only thing that is getting me through. I think the weirdest feeling I have ever felt is knowing that I can't doing anything but wait but not being able to wait I can't even explain it. There's absolutely nothing I can do to make this go faster but I can't wait... I can't wait... I know I have to but I cant! Can you explain that because it doesn't make sense to me, how do I make myself feel better! I knew this was going to be hard but I didn't know it was going to HURT so BAD!!!!! I need to consume myself in God's word and keep myself busy I think that will do it!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Amanda...I'm so sorry you haven't gotten submitted yet. :-( You have been waiting SOOO long. Yes, consuming yourself in God's word is the best thing. This is when you just want to slap people who tell you that "God's timing is perfect". Ok, maybe not slap them, but you know what I mean. LOL So I won't say it. Praying for you!

    P.S. the good news is that we will probably be there at the same time. That's good, right? :-)

    ReplyDelete