Monday, May 24, 2010

WOW that was fast!!!!

We just sent in all our paper work to USCIS for approval and to get our date for federal fingerprinting and we already have a date!!!!! We have been really busy getting ready for the rummage this week Thursday and Friday, you got to know how much I love these kids because I am doing another rummage/bake sale... I'M CRAZY ABOUT THESE KIDS!!!!!!

I went to Kohl's last night with Tanya and I bought my very first little top for Rory! Those of you that don't know we think we have settled on names... Roryann Christine Karol and Cole Louis Karol???? What do ya think???

Rory means "Great" or "Famous Ruler" and Ann means "Gracious"
"Gracious Ruler"

Cole means "Victorious"!

I have the history and some Bible verses to go with their names as well I'll have to post them later!

No comments:

Post a Comment