Tuesday, May 18, 2010

USCIS

We had a little bump in the road with filing our USCIS forms but they are in, they should arrive there by noon today! Now let's pray for a quick turn around and an approvel!
After our time away it has been extremely hard to get back in the grove of things I have so overwhemled and I found myself thinking how in the world did I do all of this; school, AWANA, housework, work work, preparing for the smmer program, doing fundraisers, preparing our adoption pperwork, etc...
While I was having his pitty party for my self that NO ONE showed up for I realized I didn't do it all of this before on my own how could I have? We can't do anything in our own strength it is just going to turn into a mess, God carried me through a lot of the tasks I had to undertake and wouldn't know the second I realized this and repented and prayed God showed me how to prioritize everything. It is still a lot of work but I don't feel overwhelmed and I have a plan!!!!!

2 comments: