Saturday, May 8, 2010

Been gone a while

Our trip to Washington DC went well. I'll be honest I had a hard time enjoying myself I just kept thinking about the kids and how different the trip would have been if they were with us. I know DC would not be a trip for small kids that is for sure but I couldn't help but think of what it will be like to take family trips, Oh I just can't wait. I also felt guilty because for a whole week I couldn't do anything adoption related and that killed me. Not that there was a lot I could do we are just waiting for things to come back to us but I wasn't waiting by the mail box to receive anything that might come, I wonder how my mail man felt without seeing me at the door everyday! JK
Now that we are home; down to business, Fred's passport came in the mail so I can finish the rest of the paperwork and have everything sent in by the end of the week. Then all I have to do is focus on fundraisers and WAIT!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment