Friday, October 19, 2012

What's been going on???

Fred and I have been soooo busy and I have feel bad that I haven't stayed current with our blog. We have been working very hard to raise money for our adoption. Right now the things that we are doing is: We have an on-line auction you can check it out here: 32auctions.com/karoladoption
We also have been collecting cans and spare change which has been helpful. There has been a few other things that we have done and that are working on putting together so there is that!

WE were cruzin on out paperwork but for some reason I feel like we have slowed down I have done all I can do now I need to wait for people to catch up to me... LOL! Sometimes it can be discouraging cuz I wish I could jump on a plane get them home and worry about everything else later. There has been some changes but for now I need to keep it to myself. I will let you in as soon as I can all I need right now is A LOT of prayer!!!!!!

Our family is doing Great; you how when you and your spouse go through something stressful and it can almost break you? I feel like the opposite has happened with this adoption, lately Fred and I have become even better friends than we were before. God has let me see him in a new light that make me whole heartedly love, cherish and respect him. I feel like the most blessed women on earth and it leaves me thinking; I don't deserve all these blessings Lord but I thank you that you see something in me that you would bless me we the opportunity to add to our family. WE have has so much support and well wishes from everyone and I couldn't ask for more. Rorie and Cole are doing soo GREAT!! Rorie is getting so excited to have "little" "older/big" siblings, she is such a big helper with Cole I think she is going to do GREAT!!! I think she may have a hard time sharing her Grammy but other than that she will do great. I don't think Cole understands but he has been so busy lately he gets stronger every single day and he amazes me!!! I do hope to update more often and I know when we are in country this will be my main source for updates.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE be praying that is the highest need right now!!!

Check out our auction is closes in about a week and we have some GREAT stuff:
32auctions.com/karoladoption

No comments:

Post a Comment