Monday, March 29, 2010

What a DAY!!!




We took the weekend off of adoption running but we had a blast at our Church's AWANA Grand Prix! I won 1st place for design in the adults division! I think everyone had a lot of FUN!!! I can't wait for regional April 24th. Today it was back to the grind! I am so happy I got a whole stack of forms notarized and even though it took the better half of my day I finally got all those forms scanned and sent to Lyndi! I praise God because I didn't get those forms sent until about 10pm tonight but Lyndi was able to get back to me right away so now tomorrow morning I can get all these forms sent to Madison to get apostilled! I hope this paper work craze will be over soon! Keep praying!

1 comment:

  1. Those are my pictures :)
    You can use them, I don't mind.

    ReplyDelete