Monday, November 29, 2010

SO Much to do!

There is so much to do and I'm a planner, Fred's a let it play out kinda guy... Grrr! I don't want to be caught with my pants down so to speak so I have packed the kids bag like three times I'm finishing our laundry to pack our bag. We went to the credit union today to order our "newer" bills and they lady said she would do what she can she doesn't know if when she puts the order in if she can be that specific but she will try!!! Also Fred and I are on the hunt for money belt... anyone???? We are gathering all the take along paperwork and I am making sure work will run smoothly while I'm gone. I wrote the families I work for a little letter to let them know I'll be gone and we are making sure we have people to cover our responsibilities at church. I made a check list... I love check lists!!!! I can't help but feel like I'm behind somehow... or like I'm missing something. I think it's just that there is so much to do that I get nervous I'll leave something out!!! Keep Praying!

4 comments:

  1. Relax!!! :-) I did all my take along paperwork just a couple days before I left. Well, I wish I would have done it sooner, but it was fine. It sounds like you are doing great and you'll have plenty of time to pull last minute things together once you have your travel date. For a money belt, check stores that sell luggage. Like American Tourister (?) at the Outlet mall. Hope that helps! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even Target has moneybelts. My sister bought one there last week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tip I found the money belts at target!!! I am catching my breath... I tend to over plan a little too much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! I was thinking you got your date or something. RELAX!!!! Take a deep breath.

    You don't HAVE to have new bills for Ukraine. It helps to have nice ones with no ink stamps or other marks on them, but don't stress out about them.

    If/when I go back to Ukraine, I will skip the money belt. It was so uncomfortable I just threw it in my backpack anyway!! ha!

    Love your enthusiasm!

    ReplyDelete