Thursday, September 2, 2010

Pauline


This precious girl has been on my heart the last few days, her name is Pauline and I think she is the most beautiful little girl. Her profile on Reece's Rainbow says:
"Oh, I am SO happy to finally have new photos and info about this beautiful princess!!!! I believe she may have Mosaic Down Syndrome, we are trying to confirm that. She is very high functioning, healthy, active, and social. She will do so well in a family environment. More photos available, outstanding agency partner in this region! MARRIED COUPLES ONLY, PLEASE"
I ask you to help me pray for a loving family to commit to bringing this little angle into their life's and hearts!

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure where she is but you can find out from Andrea if you email her at bamaroberts@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete