Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I wish I could FREEZE time

I feel like there is so much going on in my life right now it is so hard to focus... I know what needs to get done but the harder I try to organize my life the more I have no control and the bigger mess I make. I have to give this to God and trust that he can fix the messes I make!!! Fred has agreed to take more responsibility with the last bit of adoption paperwork so that I can focus on my highly stressful job, I'm very thankful but I just pray that he works as hard as I would if I didn't have this highly stressful job!!!LOL!!! I know this doesn't sound very nice but I just don't have time for NICE I have two babies I need to get home!!! Keep us in prayer, I need for these last steps that seem confusing to just seem that way but actually be very easy!!!!
On the up side I went with Tanya and my cousin Jodi to Target tonight and I got a really nice highchair for Rorie on clearance!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment