Friday, June 11, 2010

Life is CRAZY!!!

The last few weeks have been SOOO crazy! There is just so much going on, I pray that God keeps me focused on him through out this journey. I feel like the rocky water is yet to come. There is so much going on around me I feel like it is so easy to doubt God and take my eyes off of him!!! Please be praying for our Kickball Tournament... I have a secret "I'm very nerves it's not going to work the way I planned, I pray people show up!!!" I have to trust God, easier said than done!

Fred and I are going for our federal fingerprints Tuesday!!!! And we sent our last pack of papers to Madison!!!! I would love to have everything "paper work wise" done before summer camp starts, camp takes up so much of my time and more important my energy! It would be nice to just have to wait through camp! Either way I'm gonna praise God through it all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment